Monday, February 13, 2006

Illustration Friday- 'Simple'

How hard could it be to get a parcel from A to B? I won a lovely pair of shoes on eBay before Christmas, paid and waited patiently for them to arrive. I even took into account the dreaded 'Christmas Post'. Today I finally gave up on ever seeing them. My bank won't get me my money back, Paypal say there is nothing they can do and eBay say nothing at all. Royal Mail offered me a refund if I had a postal receipt. Thing is, I didn't send the parcel so I don't have the receipt do I?

And then I read this. Apparently one post office worker had been stealing items for over ten years. I can't even begin to explain how angry that makes me. I don't think it should be acceptable for things to go missing in the post in this day and age. It should be very simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's more likely that you got screwed over by someone on ebay. but yeah, royal mail suck.
love the picture though!!
xx Penn xx

carla said...

Now that's frustrating! I only hope that if some postal employee did steal your shoes, she (or he) gets a nasty case of bunions! Sorry for the trouble you're having, but great illo:>