Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Desk


My new prize possession is my Dell LCD 19" Monitor. This beauty has freed up a huge amount of desk space as well as improving my digital workspace too! Anyway, I drew this in response to a brief titled 'Wish You Were Here', the idea being to depict a place where you meet people, talk to friends and get inspiration. Well sorry guys but my PC is my access to the world. I have every visual reference I could ever require and my best friends from all over the world can be reached via the click of a mouse (hooray for Skype and Messenger). Plus I've been a little under the weather this week so I haven't strayed far from my desk.

I'd also like to link this piece to a website that I find fascinating called 'On My Desk'. Here creatives share photos of their workspaces and give a little insight into their inspirations and methods. I warn you it is very addictive...

No comments: