Friday, September 01, 2006

Today's efforts...


The image of the animal band was something that came to me last night as I lay in bed. It has been a while since I had the time to indulge in a bit of drawing for myself. I've had a lot of work on- but I'm not complaining mind you!

I've just finished three posters for Business Gateway that should be going up on buses, taxis and giant posters. I'll post them here once they're sorted.

The other image is something I'm working on for the CBBC 'What's Your Picture Story?' competition. It is for younger children who write in with stories about what is happening in the picture. I hope they use it as I'd love to hear some different interpretations of my work!

Next week will be all about my book. We're starting on the final layout and going to press pretty soon!

1 comment:

Linn Ahlbom said...

Heya V! You should submit the top image to Illustration Friday -- the topic is "safe"...
Don't lose hope you hard-working lass, your book is almost there! In print! Wohoo...Can't wait to buy one, but it better be signed ;)